Available to any active employee at date of hire:
- Employee Food Discounts
- Quarterly Bonus
- Free Fountain Drinks & Coffee
- Sheetz Advantage Discounts Employee Assistance Program
- Credit Union
- Free Uniforms
Vacation Store Hourly Employees
- 1wk after 1 yr
- 2wks after 2 yrs
- 3wks after 7 yrs
- 4 wks after 15 yrs
Vacation Store Salaried Employees
- 2wks after 30 days of employment
- 3wks after 7 years
- 4 wks after 15 years
- Full-time employees earn 4 days per year
- Part –time employees earn 1 day per year
- Store-level bonus based on store inspections and store profitability
- Corporate bonus based on company profitability
Employee Food Discount
Store and Field employees receive 50% off on qualified food items, free fountain drinks and coffee while on duty.
Life Insurance and AD&D
- Core Life equals 1x annual base pay
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment equals 2x’s annual base pay
Short-Term Disability Coverage
60% of your weekly base pay beginning the 8th day of continuous disability and continuing for a maximum of 358 days (51 weeks). Disability coverage is offered to Full-Time Employees. Part-Time Employees are not eligible.
Long-Term Disability Coverage
60% of your monthly base pay beginning after 1 year of continuous disability. Disability coverage is only offered to Full-Time Employees. Part-Time Employees are not eligible.
Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
Sheetz awards you stock in the company each year based on your years of service and your total wages. You are 100% vested after 5 years of service.
Years of Service
Amount of Allocation
- 1 – 3
- 4 – 9
- 10 – 14
- 15 +
- 1.00% of wages
- 1.75% of wages
- 2.25% of wages
- 3.00% of wages
College Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Reimbursement for 2 or 4 year undergraduate or graduate degree program
- Maximum of $750 per semester or $1500 per year
- Average 16 hours per week over a 26 week period
- Maintain a 3.0 grade point average or better
- Must be employed 3 months prior to beginning of semester
- Must be attending a regionally accredited school
Sheetz Advantage Discounts
Employees are eligible for discounts on purchases ranging from Car Rentals, Cellular Calling plans, Electronics, Amusement Park Tickets, Lodging, Healthclubs and Sporting goods purchased from select retail partners.
Employee Assistance Program
Our confidential telephone assessment and referral service can assist you and your family members with personal problems, financial planning and a broad range of other topics and issues.
401(K) Retirement Plan
Sheetz, Inc. offers this popular retirement savings plan for employees to set aside money on a tax-deferred basis. Sheetz, Inc. matches dollar for dollar up to 4% of wages. 100% vested upon enrollment.
Choose from three PPO Plans:
- $1,000 Deductible Plan: Pays 70% of in-network charges after $1,000 individual/$2,000 family deductible. $20 co-pay for all in-network office visits.
- $500 Deductible Plan: Pays 80% of in-network charges after $500 individual/$1,000 family deductible. $20 co-pay for all in-network office visits.
- $300 Deductible Plan: Pays 90% of in-network charges after $300 individual/$$600 family deductible. $20 co-pay for all in-network office visits.
Prescription Drug Program
Choose from three PPO Plans:
- 20% co-pay on generic medication
- 25% co-pay on brand formulary medication
- 35% co-pay on brand non-formulary medication
- Retail Drug-Minimum Payment $10, Maximum Payment $75 Retail Drug 34 Day Supply
- Mail Order Drug~Minimum Payment $10, Maximum payment $100 Mail order is available for a 90-day supply
- 100% coverage for basic/diagnostic/preventive services, with no deductible
- 50% coverage of major restorative services
- Maximum payment, per member, per calendar year, is $1,500
- Maximum payment for orthodontic services, per life-time per dependent up to age 19, is $1,500
The vision plan offers an eye exam every 24 months along with a $200 allowance to spend on frames, lenses and contacts.
Health Flexible Spending Account
Allows you to use pre-tax dollars for non-reimbursable health expenses for you and your dependents.
Dependent Day Care Flexible Spending Account
Allows you to use pre-tax dollars to pay certified child care/elder care expenses.
Voluntary Term Life Insurance
You may elect up to $300,000 of Voluntary Term Life Insurance on yourself in increments of $10,000.
Dependent Voluntary Term Life Insurance
You may purchase Voluntary Term Life Insurance for dependents:
- Spouse – up to $100,000 in increments of $10,000
- Dependent – up to $10,000 in increments of 2,500
Personal Accident Insurance
Provides you and your family with a benefit when death is caused by an accident and provides a partial benefit when injury results in the loss of a limb. You can apply for a maximum of $300,000.
Credit Unions that offer a variety of financial services such as checking, ATM services, loans, etc.
Download the “Made-To-Order Benefits” brochure to learn more about our employee benefits program.